Statco-DSI specializes in skidded process systems for the sanitary processing market. With over 35 years of experience, we’ve developed a handful of complete skidded systems for quick implementation into existing, or new, process facilities. Our expertise does not stop there – with a dedicated team of over 150 sanitary process professionals, we can design and manufacture a custom solution that meets and exceeds your needs.
If our complete systems don’t fit your process, please contact us to discuss a custom design and manufacture project.
Inline Blending System
- Flagship system with over 100 in operation around the US.
- Easy integration for any batch-processed product.
- Automated scheduling with zero-button changeover.
Beverage Inline Blending System
- Based on the flagship BlenZer platform, but designed for breweries.
- Near zero beer loss during filler changeover.
- Fully automated changeover time of 5 minutes or less.
ESL/Aseptic Processing System
- Product-to-product regeneration reduces energy consumption.
- Seamless, unrestricted routing maximized production runs.
- Built in-house with readily-available, domestically-supplied components.
Powder Blending System
- Small-footprint vacuum pump + shear blender system.
- Ground-level operation for safe, operator-friendly use.
- Fully CIP’able design that is easy to clean.
Dry Hopping System
- Introduces hop pellets directly into the beer stream under liquid level.
- Design ensures consistent wetting while reducing DO pickup.
- Configurable with shear pump.