We began fabricating our own line of slant casers nearly 25 years ago. We now have multiple caser models including high speed and low speed models. With over 300 casers in the field, our machines have a reputation for high production efficiencies, long equipment life and low cost of ownership.
Your milk or juice product is processed, packaged and ready for the retail shelf. With a reliable Statco-DSI designed and fabricated caser at the end of the line, your product will be packed up and on its way to your customers in no time.
These compact, high speed units are some of the fastest and most economical casers on the market today.
This caser is designed to load a wide range of container sizes.
Model DW-HS Wide Caser
This caser is designed to load bottles and cartons into standard 24 quart dairy cases passing through the caser width-wise rather than length-wise.
This caser is designed to load a wide variety of round and square bottles into 13″x13″ plastic dairy cases.
- Less moving parts than competitive models
- Automatic re-settable case counter
- Allen Bradley PLC controls
- Runs numerous sizes on one machine
- Runs plastic bottles (round and square) or paper cartons
- Available in left or right hand feed
- E-stop safety feature
- Fully enclosed pinch points
- Safety interlock on pusher covers
- Air 30 CFM at 90PSI
- 110V Electrical Panel 15A Service
- Conveyor Infeed Drive 3/4 HP, 230/460V 3ph
- No case/no load
- Reduced changeover time
- Soft start with quick exhaust
- Full case back-up hold/resume switch
- Remote panel control
- Remote bottle accelerator
- Spare parts kit
- Automatic lube system
- Custom height case loop inverter
- Valve manifold heating pad (required in <40F environment)
- Air supply heating system (required in <34F environment)
- Wide-ways case infeed (higher speed option for 24 qt cases)
- Remote programming, monitor status, alarms, counts
See the Model D-HS in action!
- Pneumatically operated
- Allen Bradley touch screen control
- Allen Bradley self-diagnosing software
- 16 or 24 quart case compatible
- Air 30cfm at 90psi
- 110V electrical in to caser, caser converts to 230V for drive motor
- Conveyor Infeed Drive 3/4HP, 230/460V, 3 Phase
- Bottle accumulation and case conveyor share footprint
- Common power source, no 240/480VAC circuit required
- Industry standard connection points
- New servo driven vacuum head for “soft” loading small bottles
- Conveyor-mounted pusher for staging square bottles
- Custom engineering
See Statco’s JSSB Caser in action!